There are many so very many styles of faces to draw! Just open any drawing book! We explore a little of all of them…take a little from this one and a little from that one…to make your very own style! We will draw from our imaginations and draw from references.
Even if you have never drawn, or have not picked up a pencil or brush since grade school, don’t be intimidated, we are just having fun, there is no pressure! Please come and discover the enjoyment drawing can bring to your life!
Relaxed, low-key, atmosphere!
- Please bring your Dylusions Art Journal OR 11" x14" 80 lb 11"x 14" Strathmore Drawing Pad (Series 400-green cover).
- A Black Stabilo Pencil
- A small covered jar for water
- Medium-sized, soft, water color paintbrush
- A pencil sharpener and a soft-leaded 6 to 9B pencil
* I love the Derwent Dark Wash 8B Water Soluble Sketching Pencil .